Schedule of Events
Event Schedule: 2017 Outville Power Show
We will have working antique construction and farm equipment on display Friday after 6:00 pm. All Day Saturday and Sunday.
The park opens at 4:00 pm. Equipment will be operating come out and see them in operation. Food vendors will be onsite.
There will not be any large Truck & Tractors Pulls this year.
- Tugg pulls – weight in at 9:00 am. Pulls start at 10:00 am.
- Working Antique Equipment will be running all day.
- Food vendors on site.
- A-One Towing Recovery Demo at 1:00 pm (dual rotator tanker Recovery. Ex. one lane upright – 50 ton twin steer wrecker wheel lift demo)
On Sunday we have the following events:
- Jersey Pullers – weight in at 9:00 am. Pulling starts at 10:00 am.
- Working Antique Construction Equipment
Anyone Operating Equipment In The Staging Area Remember The Following.
We want those that come out to watch to have a good experience at the show. Please take the time to answer any questions that anyone may have about the equipment you are operating as so many of you already do.
Construction Equipment Safety Tips:
- All operators must attend safety meeting
- All operators of heavy equipment must be wearing a colored vest when working equipment
- If you see someone on equipment without a vest, ask them to get off the equipment. If they refuse, get help and see they are removed.
- If you get off a piece of equipment, make sure you do not leave it running if it is not being attended to by someone.
- When operating equipment, always watch for viewers walking around.
- Always require extra space for public viewing. We want people to watch the old iron working but we also do not want any injuries.
- Operate the equipment at a safe speed. Remember… slow and safe.
- Operators of dozers and pans should always be careful when backing up.
- When possible, if you shut off equipment and vehicles (i.e. trucks) take the keys with you.
- Make certain all blades and pans are down when you are finished.
- Safety meetings will be held every morning at 8:00 a.m.